At the moment, I’m living in Xi’an, China. In a couple weeks, I’m heading to Hanoi, Vietnam. A month later, I’m off to Bali, Indonesia.
My life might look like I’m bouncing in a pinball machine, but I promise you, there’s a specific target at the end of my trajectory.
That’s an obvious one, right? Honestly, there are quite a few things I hope to accomplish with my life before I die, such as:
- Act in a SE Asian movie
- Become an underwear model for a year
- Competitive fighting in Thailand
- Open an office for my marketing business in SE Asia
- Live in Europe and eventually become a citizen
- Sex with a supermodel (a man can dream…)
These are my life-long goals. Seriously.
As for my traveling, there’s still so much to see and explore. Here’s my travel bucket list for the near and far future:
- Meet monks in Tibet (Undecided but definitely in 2019)
- Island hopping in Indonesia (March to April 2019)
- Climb mountains in Nepal (Late 2019)
- Backpack India (2020)
- Explore the Middle East
- Live of the riches of an oil barren in Saudi Arabia
- Visit Israel for a while
- Learn how to dance in Turkey
- Migrate to Europe
What are your travel plans for 2019?
If you’re ever nearby, write me an email, it’d be awesome to go on a little adventure together.